Saturday, July 3, 2010

Pizzabox day

Today was filled with only two big activities: scrapbooking and chatting! The pizzabox day at Tiny's was a blast! My fellows of the design team came up with a lot of beautiful lay-outs, all so different, with the same pizzabox goodies. I saw some people which I hadn't seen in such a long time, like the two Els'kes, the two Stefkes (Els' husband and their cute son), Ann, Vicky, Kaatje, Ina, Ingrid and that's why the chatting took an important portion of the day ;-)
I didn't finish any lay-out during the day, but that's normal for me, I'm a lonely scrapper I guess.....But it was fun to help other people with titels and ideas.

These were the lay-outs I prepared for the day.
The paper and embi's were from Scenic Route, in bright colors.


On this LO, the title was already on the photo. To emphasize this, I cut a rounded arrow that points to the print on the shirt that says "Lief" (Sweet).



Fatherday in 2008. Manu made some strawberry jam at school and learned a little poem that was written on the back of the hand-made giant-strawberry. The pictures of the event were posted on the website of the school where I could download them. And off course I kept the giant strawberry to put on a lay-out.
The paper flowers on this lay-out are made from paper strips that are folded and glued on a piece of cardboard and kept together with a button or brad.



This LO is a lift from Birgit Koopsen. The traditional class-pictures are a little bit boring to work with but I think they have to be scrapped for the kid's album. I liked the idea of putting the picture at the left of my LO and not in the middle.



This LO proves again that distress ink is so versatile, you can turn bright modern paper into a aged soft tone and change the look of a page completely.
The butterfly was masked and embossed partially with copper embossing powder.
The title is a rub-on, put in a frame from Tattered angels and covered with rock candy crackle paint.

I hope everybody had as much fun as I had.
Note already in your agenda's: album track day at Tiny's on December 11!!

CU!

2 comments:

Mich said...

Wow, echt een aantal prachtige layouts heb je daar gemaakt !!

Unknown said...

Zo jij ben druk geweest mooie lo´s hoor lekker vrolijk ook.
groetjes,Lean.