Monday, July 5, 2010

It's a rainy day

and I hate that during summer. Please give me back the hot sunny days that we had last week! Anyway, I'm counting the days until we leave for our annual trip to Italy. This year we go by car and we leave a couple of days earlier for a short stay at the Lake of Como in the North of Italy. In a week from now, we're gone, jippie!!!

Looking back to some older posts on my blog, I noticed that I showed a sneak peek of a secret scraplift I participated in, but I never showed the full lay-out. So here it is. Paper, glitter and flowers from Prima. I also added some stickles and crackle paint.



Happy monday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oooo gaaf geworden en zo'n mooi foto ook helemaal TOP!!!
groetjes,Lean.

mandysea said...

Dont like rainy days either...its bitterly cold here at the moment!
Your LO is gorgeous! The blues and reds - stunning!

Jolanda said...

oh,wow,dit is zo mooi!!!Helemaal super!ik ben onder de indruk.En ga je volgen....