Thursday, November 12, 2009

Remember those summer days

I'm trying to keep my promise to post more frequently from now on ;-)
I couple of weeks ago I made above lay-out that is a lift of something I saw on the Prima blog.
I just love the picture of my hubbie and Manu, the scenery looks very "exotic" but this is taken at the swimming pool in Italy. The journaling are some random things about Manu when he was 18 months old. I keep a booklet in my handbag where I write these things down to use on a lay-out. Amazing how fast you forget al those funny little stories and facts. But hey, that's why scrapping is the most fabulous hobby in the world, not?!

Have a lovely friday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Prachtig geworden heel mooi van kleur ook.
gr,Lean.

Unknown said...

Jjajaa het is echt van afval en scraprestjes.

pruts said...

super !!!
heel toffe kleuren en heel veel leuke details. en ja zenne, ik vergeet ook vlug. misschien moet ik me ook maar eens een boekje aanschaffen.:-)