Sunday, November 29, 2009

New year 2007

Hi,

Currently, not a lot of time for being creative,... the whole week I came home around 8 or 9 PM,....pffff, very busy at work...But, only 3 weeks to go and then we are home for the holidays! I plan to do Tim Holtz's 12 tags of X-mas, I'm sure they will be gorgeous again. The first one will be posted on his blog on December 1st, I'm looking forward to this. Last week, I made some cupcakes for Manu's birthday. I'm really really a disaster in baking cookies and cakes...but I think they looked good, he?


It was so much fun, I ordered more decorating stuff online (royal icing, fondant, etc...) at the "koekjesfee". So, during the holidays I will try the cookies recepie.









I finished a simple lay-out with pictures from new year's eve 2007. The leaves and stars are covered with glimmer mist to give them a nice shine.

On december 12th, I'm participating at the "Album track day" at Tiny's Hobby in Kortrijk. I have seen the pages of the other design team members and they are looking so nice! The last page of the day will be mine, and we are gonna play with masks, stamps and glimmer mist! More information on the Scrapavanti blog (but I heard everything is booked, maybe you have more luck next time.)

We're heading for a birthday party in 30 minutes and I'm still in my pyama's (shame on me). So, time to get ready!
Have a nice Sunday!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

mooie lay-out geworden leuk ook met al die patchwork vlakjes.
fijne verjaardags feest groetjes,Lean.

pruts said...

die cakeskes zien er jammie uit !!!
oh een album track. ik wist het niet. jammer, want dat vind ik leuk om te doen. meer geluk volgende keer :-)

Mich said...

Oh, wat een prachtige layout is dat geworden, prachtige kleuren en superleuk met die blokjesopbouw, echt heel mooi !!!

Annelies said...

Heel erg mooie layout! Ik heb dit weekend ook geprobeerd enkele tags van Tim Holtz te maken. Distressen is dan wel niet echt m'n ding, maar ik vond het toch eens leuk. Ook al was het soms wat improviseren omdat ik niet alle materialen in huis had.