Saturday, August 1, 2009

Back in town


We are back from a lovely relaxing trip to Italy. I enjoyed being together with my kids and hubbie, the long evenings at the beach, outlet-shopping (so good for your wallet!) ,Italian ice-creams, grilled fish, pasta vongole (yummie!!!!), capucino, fresh orange juice, ......and I can go on and on and on...But now we're back and on Monday we have to go back to work (bah).
I took some basic scrapbook tools with me but I didn't do more than 3 pages of a mini album. The evenings were so long, I'd rather take a nap together with the kids after lunch than scrapping.

Here are some more pics

Dancing on the beach.


Going to the shower with dad.


Two fishes in the sea, Manu and his friend Cameron.

The good news is that we took a reservation for next year already! Jippie!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mooi foto´s heerlijk die bruine toetjes.WERKEN YEK BAHHHH,maar het goede je gaat volgend jaar weer.
gr,Lean

Mich said...

Het ziet er daar heerlijk uit, puur genieten !!